Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And we're off!

As you know, I'm getting a little bored working on Lady E and have been looking for a side project to break the monotony. It occurred to me yesterday that Christmas is only 4 1/2 months away and if I want to give knitted items to close friends and family, I'd better get a move on. So now I have not one, but 13 new side projects to work on. I'd initially planned on knitting things for everyone I know and like but that would involve knitting about 25 items in just 4 1/2 months. I may be antisocial, but I'm not willing to give up what little social life I do have to pull off that feat and so I quickly nixed that idea. I've already decided what I want to knit for each person on my gift list so all I have to do is make the yarn selections. Yay, an excuse to buy new yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home