Thursday, June 15, 2006

I wish I could say that I've been too busy knitting to post updates but I haven't been very productive lately. In fact, I've picked up my needles only once in the past week and a half, and that was to knit a tank which, surprise, was frogged after several rows when I realized I didn't have enough yarn to complete it. After that failed endeavor, I decided to take a break and spend some time perusing my favorite knitting blogs in hopes of finding ideas for a new project. And as usual, one look at Eunny Jang's blog has me itching to knit again. I discovered Eunny's blog earlier this year and since then I've spent an inordinate amount of time drooling over her finished projects. She is incredibly thorough and detail-oriented and as a result, everything she knits is gorgeous. Did I mention she also writes very informative and in-depth tutorials on complicated knitting techniques? I'll admit that the very thought of attempting a Norwegian steek sends droplets of cold sweat rolling down by back but if I ever dig up the courage to try it, I'm sure her tutorials will guide me through what is sure to be a terrifying experience. I would sell my sweet mother's soul to George W. just to have a tenth of Eunny's talent. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home