Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lately it seems I've been struck with a particularly nasty bout of knitter's ADD. I keep starting projects and frogging them. Would you believe I started the Dream Swatch and then frogged it after only 8 rows? Granted, I did have a valid reason for doing so: it became clear as things progressed that the yarn I was using wasn't well suited for the pattern. But it still frustrates me that now I don't have a project to work on. And after looking through all my knitting books and patterns several times I still can't find anything to knit. Whenever I find a pattern that interests me, it's either A) I have the yarn but the wrong size knitting needles; B) I have the right size needles but the wrong yarn; or C) I have the right size needles and the right yarn but not enough of it to complete the project. The gods must have cursed me. Grrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home