Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm such a fickle knitter. Less than a week with Marilyn and I'm already hankering for a new project. How I am ever going to finish an entire garment when I've got such a wandering eye is beyond me. It's not helping that the Spring issue of Knitty is finally up and Anatolia is beckoning. The pattern isn't really my style but I love the shape of the sweater.

To be honest, I'm not too happy with this issue of Knitty. The patterns are nice enough but there wasn't anything that really grabbed me. The only patterns that interest me are Anatolia and
Hedera which is odd when you consider that usually in each issue of Knitty, there are 10 items that I simply HAVE to make. Oh well, I guess that's a good thing because I have enough knitting to deal with at the moment and shouldn't be starting any new projects for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hi!!
I've enjoyed reading your blog - especially todays. This sounds like me with my cross stitching!! As much as I love what I'm working on, i'm quickly looking ahead for something else - the brain moving faster than the fingers I guess!
I checked out the 2 designs you mentioned interest in. They look very difficult to me but then my knitting skills are severely limited!
Keep it up Shayo! One day I expect to see a photo of you wearing this sweater!!
If/when you make it up here, there's a great little shop we'll go to - MARVELOUS yarns!!
Sharon

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home