Thursday, May 11, 2006

So here it is.

My very own knitting blog.

I started this blog because I got tired of reading about everyone else's knitting adventures and wanted a place where I could chronicle and share my own with the world. Or at least, anyone who's interested. I also realized that I needed to spend my free time at work doing something more constructive than perusing celebrity trash blogs (riveting though they may be) and figured this would be a much better use of my time. I don't really mind if no one reads this, although it would be nice. I'm not doing this for the fame, but for the glory.

I'll try to keep this as knitting related as I can, although it's quite possible that occasionally I'll slip in a few posts about my other interests in here. But don't worry, I'll keep those short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home