Friday, May 12, 2006

After a brief knitting hiatus I'm back to knitting again and it feels fantastic. I resumed work on my Simply Marilyn sweater last night and after knitting a few rows I remembered why I became addicted to knitting in the first place. Not only does it have the power to completely relax me but it's extremely gratifying to create something with just two needles and a few balls of yarn. I don't really know why I haven't picked up my needles in the past couple of weeks...I guess I've been in a weird funk lately and haven't felt like doing anything creative. Thank god that's over!

I'm only a few rows into Simply Marilyn but it's turning out to be an easy knit. Of course, I may eat my words as things progress but I'm hoping things will stay as easy as they've been so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home