Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here it is!
My Kittyville
Yay! It's so exciting to finally finish something. I'm very pleased with the way Kittyville looks. I was a little nervous because the pattern calls for circular needles which I had never used before. But I think I may have become a circular needle convert; it was so nice not having to purl (except when working the seed stitch) and not having to turn my work at the end of each row. The decrease rows were a bit challenging because I don't own any size US 7 double-pointed needles (dpns) and so I had to use the circulars until I absolutely could not do it anymore (my limit was 20 stitches). At that point, I switched to US 8 dpns and the rest was easy. Unfortunately, Zeb wouldn't let me post pics of him wearing Kittyville so you'll have to settle for one of me instead. Please excuse the blotchy forehead, my skin has been very uncooperative lately...

Aren't I cute?
Now that Kittyville's done, I'm free to go back to agonizing over what to knit...fantastic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nerine said...

Shayo, the hat looks great! Congratulations.

I'd love to see the Zeb shots sometime...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home