Friday, September 01, 2006

Mystery project #2

Here's your clue:

Yarn for Alien's Kittyville


Ok, this one's not much of a mystery. That's the yarn for the Kittyville hat I'm knitting for my good friend Alien, a.k.a. Veronica. She was quite taken with my Kittyville hat and requested that I knit her one for Christmas. I started working on it yesterday and here's how far I've gotten:

Alien's Kittyville


The yarn I'm using for this makes knitting Kittyville much less of a joy this time around. I'm using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Double knit yarn which, although a worsted weight yarn, is much finer than the worsted weight yarns I've used in the past. I had to change the way I hold my yarn because I kept dropping the yarn when I held it my usual way. Anyway, Alien's Kittyville is going to have light green kitty ears and pom-poms...how cute! She doesn't know it, but I plan on knitting her a pair of forest-green gloves to match, although I haven't yet decided what pattern I'll be using for those.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home