Monday, August 21, 2006

Tabula rasa

Yes, faithful readers, I've changed my template again. The old one was just not working for me and I grew tired of cringing every time I visited my blog. Actually, the new one isn't working for me either but at least it's plain, simple and spare and so it'll do until my HTML skills improve and I can create a layout I can live with. Damn Blogger for having such a crappy template selection!

Anyway, on to the knitting...oh wait, there isn't any. At least not anything new; I'm still working on Lady E. but I'll spare you the play by play. I will say that I'm not progressing as fast as I'd like because I've had so little free time to knit. Now that Zeb's working six days a week, I've actually had to (gasp) COOK for myself. Oh the horror! While he was out of work Zeb prepared nearly every meal we ate and so I was a bit spoiled. I'd forgotten how time-consuming cooking is. Even the recipes that supposedly take only 30 minutes to prepare take me at least an hour. Thankfully, Zeb has two weeks off from work and so I'll get a reprieve and some much needed knitting time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like that Zeb guy is a really great person

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home