Monday, January 22, 2007

Yes...

...I'm still alive. And yes, I still knit but I haven't done any knitting for the past month and consequently, I don't have very much to report. Except that I only finished one of the knitted items on my list and so my Christmas knitting adventure was a failure! Oh well. I'm not too upset about it because I knew I wasn't going to be able to finish in time. Overly ambitious gift list + modest knitting talent = doomed from the start. On the bright side, at least now I have a head start on gifts for Christmas 2007.

Speaking of Christmas, check out one of the wonderful gifts I received:

Needle mayhem


In an effort to out-gift me, Zeb bought me an insane amount of knitting needles of every size and type I could possibly need. I am not exaggerating when I say that I now have at least 60 pairs of straight knitting needles at home, not counting the ones I already owned before I received Zeb's gift. What I will ever do with all the needles I have no idea, but I like knowing that I will probably never again find myself in a situation where I do not have the right size needles for a pattern.

2 Comments:

Blogger Code Purl said...

Hi,
I saw your blog on the New York City Knitters ring and thought you or your readers might be interested in my knitting group The Upper East Side Knitters. Visit our website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UESKnitters/ to join. We meet Tuesday nights at the Starbuck on York Ave. and East 80th St from 7-9 pm.
Take care!
Jen

6:53 PM  
Blogger Nerine said...

what happened to the knit nerd?

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home